History
Tomball Masonic Lodge No.1096 A.F.& A.M. is located in Tomball, Texas. The Lodge was Chartered
December 3, 1914. The Lodge was moved in July 1919 and again on December 28, 1934 (over
Coleman's Feed Store, picture on middle-left above). On August 11, 1956 the Grand Lodge of Texas
leveled the Cornerstone of our current Lodge Building (picture on bottom-left above). On July 11,
1957, Tomball Masonic Lodge No. 1096 held its first meeting in our new permanent home.
Freemason's Hall.....Home to
United Grand Lodge of England
Front view of "George Washington" Masonic
National Memorial...Washington, D.C.